- ELECTRIC 30 & 50 AMP
- WATER &
- SEWER HOOK UP
Room? no problem! All sites are large and wide enough for expanding out. Sites are very level for the longest of RV's
We have a newly installed wifi tower so you can get access anywhere in the park
We are a dog friendly RV park. You can let your doggie kompanion run free in the enclosed area in the back of the park
We have a newly remodeled bathhouse very clean and convenient for the weary traveler
- We fill any size Propane tank
- RV tanks no problem. We have a conveniently located fill station with pull up service
Checking in after hours? No problem! Please follow the instructions posted next to office door and than look at map to find your spot
You need some clean clothes? No problem!
We have 24hr laundry room access next to office
We are less than a minute from the interstate. Great for a quick rest and a hot shower.
• Great hiking and biking at beautiful Lake Lou Yager.
• Go antiquing at the many antique shops in the area just like "Nana's Antiques" right across the highway from us.
• only 8 short minutes into the town of Litchfield. Where you can find really good diners off of famous "Route 66"
• we are also 60 minutes from downtown St Louis and the famous Gateway Arch
• the Lincoln Memorial Presidential Library located in Springfield just 40 minutes north of us.
• and our favorite feature is we are located right off of famous "ROUTE 66". So when you come and visit have your picture taken in front of the famous Route 66 sign located on the office building.
"YA'LL BE HAPPY THAT YOU DID"